Wednesday, April 22, 2009

If only people DID break out into Sound of Music every now and then...

Sound of Music







OK, OK - I know this has been getting a lot of attention the past few weeks, and I wasn't planning on posting it, but what can I say? It grew on me. It's a publicity stunt for a local reality show, but that doesn't bug me at all. It's kinda refreshing to see people express their joy and talent and make those around them happy for a brief period.

Almost 200 people took over Antwerpen's Centraal Station in Belgium and did a carefully choreographed dance to the Do Re Mi song (aka Maria's Dance aka Maria's Song) from Sound of Music.

Enjoy, If you haven't already:

1 comment:

  1. ok
    how come this never occurs anywhere near us
    you need to get on top of this
    maybe a song from annie to be performed at the alamo ;)

    ReplyDelete